Product improvements & Expansion programme
We like to think we don’t just stand still - we are always keeping up with our customers, listening to what they want and what’s best for them. This is why we’re pleased to announce the launch of a string of recent changes that we’re thrilled to be introducing here at vpsserver.com, while continuing to offer the great service we’ve always provided.
Changes brought in after listening to our customersThese changes, brought in after listening extensively to our clients, are aimed at creating an all-round better user experience, and include:
- A better website and enhanced performance for our ordering system
- Improvement for those customers who wish to add IPv6 addresses – these are now offered on a more random basis
- Templates which are no longer supported have now been removed
- At the same time, we’ve made the way delayed payments are handled much better
- When it comes to paying invoices, the system has been changed so that your current balance is now taken into account
- We know our customers will also love the way we’ve enhanced the accuracy of how we produce estimated next invoices, making budgetary planning a lot easier
- Equally, the process for firewall earnings has been improved, along with the way firewall rules are added to a server
- We’re also now offering customers the chance to rebuild by selecting a new template
But we’re not ending our raft of improvements there. There are plenty of others in the pipeline which we're looking forward to launching in the very near future.
Further improvements in the pipeline
We’re going to be making it easier than ever before to copy your server credentials to your computer’s clipboard, improving the way users reset the server password as well.
But that’s not all. We’re also going to make it much easier for you to find the helpdesk on our service page. At the same time, when you carry out actions such as a reboot on a server, there’s going to be better locking, too, meaning you will still be able to access all your server details at the same time.
Ambitious plans for expansion
As if all that wasn’t enough, our company also has ambitious plans to use extra resources so that we can expand our operations across our varied markets in Dallas, New York and Singapore. That expansion process is due to start this summer.
Of course, we're already very much an international organisation, with bases across the US, and in Amsterdam, London and Frankfurt as well as Tokyo and Hong Kong. We look forward to continuing our operations in these exciting locations.
We’re excited about the future and our plans for it. Talk to us today about our hosting services, available in 10 locations worldwide from just $4.99 a month, and join our more than 50,000 delighted customers. Remember, we offer 24/7 chat support, and our hosting service can be set up in seconds. It’s fast and simple, and we’d be only too happy to help you get started.