Generally, a VPS can be cheap because it uses less space and power in a datacenter. You can try out many cheap VPS server with us now and find out for yourself why cloud is the future. We're sure you'll have a few questions on your mind right now concerning these cheap VPS hosting. In this article, we'll answer many of these questions and serve as a guide for you to make the best decision. Let's get started!
Is There any Cheap VPS?
You might have been wondering why VPS servers are usually expensive. This is most probably because of two main reasons:
- First, you should know that your website or app contains tremendous materials and needs valuable VPS. Websites and Applications are widely considered as some of the most valuable assets of a person in the age we are in, and it is now straightforward to make money through them.
- The second reason is because of the invested capital of the server company. For these companies to provide better quality service, it requires better quality hardware resources. Examples of these resources are CPU, Storage, software or hardware firewalls etc. Gathering all these resources together requires much capital, so it's only fair that many server providers make their services quite expensive.
However, to answer the question of whether there are any cheap VPS, it's YES. Like I mentioned earlier, there are many cheap VPS servers out there. Many companies like vpsserver.com offer some of the cheapest and most lucrative deals you can find anywhere.
You can find many offers ranging from $5 (some might even be less) and above. Imagine having to enjoy a wide variety of advantages for a relatively low cost. With our cheap cost of plans starting from $5, you get to enjoy these interesting features:
- High performance and security with hosting redundancy.
- Light speed VPS hosting services with native NVMe SSD.
- NVMe 5 times faster than regular SSD hosting.
- Fast and reliable 40Gb network with elite-level intel Gold processors.
- No bottlenecks and downtime.
- Guaranteed non-stop availability of cloud VPS.
- Control panel features including viewing your console, reboot, restart, full root access, change your OS, firewall and more.
- Easily deploy your VPS hosting plan.
- Over 100 templates supporting Ubuntu, Debian, Arch Linux, and several more.
- Huge amount of resources from the VPS server community for almost every operating system.
- Being able to deposit your scalable and managed VPS within 55 seconds on our cloud infrastructure platform.
- Over 100 fully pre-configured templates available to deploy server in just seconds.
- Our VPS can be launched with IPv6 and is completely free of charge.
- Firewall configuration and rule additions that are easy and quick to setup and manage.
- Usage of our private network function and joining VPSs in the same location.
- You can choose how long you keep your server without any contracts, and it can be destroyed on-demand.
- Backing up your VPS while the server is running. No scheduled downtime needed.
- Get 3-way simultaneous storage on our cloud VPS hosting platform for websites of any size.
- Much safer than a RAID system, which only stores on one shared hosting server. Better than a dedicated server.
- VPS Server that scales up your bandwidth as your site grows so that your site will never again annoy you by being too slow.
- Provision of 24/7/365 live chat support service.
You get all this for dealing with us for just at least $5. A free 7-day trial is also available for the cheapest plans, meaning you can enjoy these services for free for a full week before making an official purchase. All this proves that paying for our plans is a good investment plan which will be highly beneficial to your business.
How Can I Get a Cheap VPS Without a Credit Card?
In this current age, people now want more convenience when shopping online. If we wish to buy a product or pay for a service, we always desire a safe and convenient method. There are some situations you may not want to use your Credit Card because of the stress and/or lengthy process, or maybe it is unavailable. Whatever the reason, we are flexible in payment methods and have made available several options for you to get our Cheap VPS without a Credit Card.
We have free trials which will allow you to make the most of our extensive VPS hosting services. We aim to give our customers a peek of our services and let them experience our quality for a limited period. These trials are available in both a single or a 7-day format. You can get these free trials on our site today.
Another way you can order a Cheap VPN plan without Credit Card is by using Bitcoin. In this century, we have experienced various innovations, and one is the development of cryptocurrency. It is a means of exchange without any authority, transferable through the world wide web in a secure and trusted way. Its popularity has increased significantly with more and more markets adopting its use. We have included payment by bitcoin to assist customers who want to purchase our cheap VPS without a Credit Card. We use a payment provider which supports the transaction to order a VPS with instant deployment. Consider using payment by Bitcoin to get a cheap VPS when your Credit Card is Unavailable today.
For many reasons, you should consider a few things before you buy a cheap VPS from our hosting service, or any other to avoid losing money.
- First, you should, of course, get Bitcoins. You can do this by buying or mining them. Bitcoins can be purchased through several vendors, make sure you buy from one who is tested and trusted. Your second option is to mine your bitcoins. This can be done using your PC or server (this is not highly recommended though as it may not be worth it). Alternatively, the best option is for you to join a Bitcoin mining pool, where a large network of people provided resources or services for the aim of earning Bitcoins.
- Next is to get a VPS provider who accepts Bitcoin as a payment method. While there are several VPS providers who offer Bitcoin payments, not all of them can be trusted. So make sure you decide well on the provider you want to partner with.
- Once you have found a provider, next is to verify them. Don't just go ahead and buy products because there is usually no way to issue a chargeback or revert the transfer, and it is also an anonymous payment method. Fraudsters may want to capitalize on this and dupe you. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you make a research on the provider you have chosen before making payments.
In conclusion, Bitcoins are a great and secure way to pay for services when working with a trusted provider. The payments are instant, very easy and convenient. The only risk attached is the inability to revert payments. This is why it is crucial to work with trustworthy providers like us at Vpsserver.com.
Paypal is one of the safest and most popular ways of paying for online purchases. With its use, we have made it possible to get a cheap VPS without a credit card. With it, you can use funds from your bank account and feel safe because Paypal's fraud prevention system protects your transaction. All you need is a Paypal account. Even without an account, you can create one when you choose payment by Paypal on our site as it is very fast and easy to set up. After selection, you will be redirected to Paypal's website to login your account and choose your funding source, after which you'll be brought back to our site to complete the payment.
Another very good way of getting a cheap VPS without a credit card is through wire transfer. Wire transfer is arguably one of the best methods of completing payment between two parties. When it comes to transferring money between two different accounts, Wire Transfer is always the most preferred option. This is why we have made it possible and super easy for you to buy VPS with bank wire from us. It is also safe and convenient to pay for your required VPS service. When you are looking to hire the best cheap VPS service from us with convenience, the use of Wire Transfer can come in handy. With it, you can easily transfer money to our account. It takes less time, is much safer, convenient, and most importantly, with it, you can get a cheap VPS without a Credit Card. The process will be completed in very few steps, and you'll only need to pay a nominal fee.
With the aim of better satisfying our customers, we have also introduced six (6) new payment methods to our site which use the principle of wire transfer. They include Sofort, Giropay, MyBank, EPS, Przelewy24 and Bancontact. They are each made available to help our customers decide which is best suited for them and are all developed across Europe.
Sofort banking is available in eight countries across Europe (including Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Italy, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands). Giropay is a very popular payment method in Germany and reaches over 40 million shoppers. All payments made with it is 100% guaranteed. MyBank is preferred by many in Italy, Przelewy24 is the most widely used method in Poland and supports 164 British banks. EPS was created through a collaboration between Austrian banks and their government; it is also very safe and secure. While Bancontact is a market leader in electronic payments in Belgium.
They are all basically like the traditional bank transfer, but details such as the beneficiary and amount have already been filled out. You are only required to verify the actual payment. They are completely safe and secure as your sensitive details are not being saved and are never made visible to any third parties. With these, you can get cheap VPS without a Credit Card and don't have to waste time entering lengthy card numbers and the other steps. It also eliminates the human error of inputting wrong details, making it more accurate.
If you are interested in a VPS server host and/or you want to get a cheap VPS without a credit card, do not hesitate to contact us on our site or live chat for more information on these payment methods and how to make transactions with them.
How do I Create a VPS Server?
If you have gotten a VPSServer account and you want to create a VPS server, the process is very easy. It can take as little as a minute to walk through all the steps. Once your account has been created and set up, follow the following steps to create a VPS Server:
- Login using your registered email and password.
- Once you are inside, click on Add Server on the left Menu. You will then be redirected to another page.
- Enter the hostname of the server you will create in the hostname.
- Select the size of the VPS server based on your requirements, and should your needs change at a future point, you can adjust your Droplet's plan using the flexible and permanent resize options.
- Select image. Create from several operating systems, such as Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Archlinux and CentOS. Be sure to select the image of your choice (specifying the version and 64 bit or 32 bit) in the dropdown.
- For the additional options, you can select the backup plan for daily and weekly as well as IPV6 connection.
- Once you are satisfied with the result, click on the Create Server button below to start the server creation process.
- Once the server creation is complete, you can click on the Servers menu on the left to manage your server. You can reboot, resize, schedule backups, modify the network, open the console or even destroy the server.
Learn more :