With the abundance of hosting solutions, you can get a $10 VPS Hosting plan or even less.
However, it isn't about you getting something as cheap as $10 VPS Hosting or something more expensive. It is all about the quality of service.
In this, you would get to know some concepts about Cloud operations generally.
Migrating to the cloud and virtualizing your server is indeed an excellent move. It gives you more bandwidth, RAM, CPU, and generally more computing resources. You also have the flexibility to turn them on or off quickly.
However, replacing the reliance on the physical power and space of a server is not enough. You have to worry about provisioning, kick-starting, setting up, and managing your server.
This is the point you need IT support. The IT support will ensure the smooth running of your server, ensuring the uptime, performance, and security are in the right order.
A significant mistake any company can make is to believe cloud operations are all Self-service. Thinking customers can use the automated portals and self-directed control system to support themselves will lead to just one thing- massive disappointment.
Even solution providers sometimes get help from outsiders to keep everything running smoothly.
This is why you need Adds complete IT Support.
An experienced IT support like Adds will make your cloud experience a smooth one. Adds is an industry leader in quality and adequate customer support.
You might be wondering why Adds. Well, the reason is simple quality. The name Adds is synonymous with quality. With a team of experts ready to help you run your business efficiently, you have nothing to worry about.
Either your business is established, or you are just coming up Adds is always ready to lend a helping hand.
Adds products are a complete solution, and this is not just a mere statement. It is a fact backed by several industry experts.
You need a trusted hand to support and help with Cloud monitoring.
Cloud monitoring involves observing, managing, and reviewing the workflow of operations in a cloud-based IT infrastructure. Either through automated or manual management methods, the performance and availability of servers, applications, websites, and any cloud infrastructure will be confirmed.
Cloud monitoring is a continuous process, and it involves evaluation of speed, server response times, resource levels, and prediction of vulnerability to issues before they happen.
Generally, Cloud monitoring checks the health of Cloud-based infrastructure.
Several components make up the cloud. To ensure optimal performance, it is vital to safeguard everything that comes together smoothly. To ensure this, various approaches have been developed to fit any outcome the user wants. Here are some of the monitoring techniques
- Database monitoring
Since most cloud applications generally depend on databases. This technique ezines the process, availability, consumption, and queries of the resources of cloud databases. It also monitors data integrity and connections to show data usage.
You can also use it for security purposes. For instance, if there is instability in the database, an Uptime detector will notify you. This will be valuable in improving resolution response time.
- Website monitoring
Since a website contains a set of files stored locally and in turn is sent to other computers over a network.
This method of monitoring tracks traffic, processes, resource utilization, and availability of cloud-hosted sites
- Virtual network monitoring
This technique creates software versions of network technology like routers, firewalls, load balancers, etc. Since they are made with software, these integrated tools will give you a ton of data about how they operate.
For instance, if a router is overwhelmed with traffic, the network will adjust to compensate.
So with this method, you do not have to swap hardware. The virtualized infrastructure adjusts quickly, leading to the optimal flow of data.
- Cloud storage monitoring
In this method of monitoring, several analytics are tracked simultaneously.
You can configure these applications to track the services, database, performance, applications, storage resources, and many more. It also provides data that helps you fix bugs that might want to affect the functionality.
Cloud storage monitoring is frequently used for hosting SaaS(software as a service) and IaaS (infrastructure as a service) solutions.
- Virtual machine monitoring
This method is just like having a computer within s computer ( the virtualization infrastructure and virtual machine). In this method, both the virtual machine and virtualization infrastructure are being monitored.
The monitoring application will track the status, users, and traffic of each machine.
It is frequently used in IaaS.
- Easy access to information: Since cloud monitoring is compatible with all OS, all you need is a browser, the server's URL, and login details. Most cloud monitoring solutions will give you a single framework to manage all facilities. You have absolute control of your data and the management capabilities.
- Scalability: With cloud, monitoring scaling is very easy irrespective of the size of the organization
- Cheap: Cloud monitoring solutions cost less than a local application.
You can even avoid the expenses of initial license purchase and pay only for the use by choosing the SaaS model (cost per use). Solutions that are subscription-based will help you reduce costs.
This allows you to adapt and scale as you wish. If you intend to host applications in the cloud, you avoid the financial burden of the ownership and maintenance of all required hardware needed for the Hosting of the application database and server.
- Greater Security: Cloud monitoring offers greater better security. The possibility of your server experiencing failure is low. This is because software application servers are of improved quality and are better maintained.
Also, if a local problem occurs, your system will not be interrupted since your resources aren't part of the server and workstation of your organization.
If it happens that there is a failure, the restoration of data is automatic.
- Performance optimization: Cloud monitoring makes detection of bugs that might cause disruption easy. It also improves preventive maintenance. All this will lead to improved performance.
Be it IT Support, Cloud Monitoring, or any cloud based service you need, Adds still remain the best hands you can get.
Cloud Operations, often shortened as CloudOps, is a process that involves the operation and working of cloud infrastructure while efficient cloud services are still being delivered.
It is the management, consumption, and delivery of software in a computing environment where you have the visibility into an app underlying infrastructure limited.
It involves identifying and defining the right operational process for the optimization of IT services in the cloud environment.
To successfully migrate to the cloud requires an in-depth knowledge of the present cloud resources capabilities. This is better than just trying to adapt operational approaches that are already existent into the cloud platform.
These complexities make CloudOps require a change of thinking that is organization-wide. Doing things differently from the standard operations is not a pleasant adjustment, but the benefits that come with it in the long run far outweigh the temporary discomfort.
However, it doesn't stop at migrating to the cloud. You still have to manage whatever you move to the cloud.
Maintaining cloud-based data and applications sometimes can have as much stress that you have in maintaining them on site. This is why a CloudOps team should have efficient tools for automating and monitoring workloads that run in the cloud.
Some responsibilities of a CloudOps team include resource allocation, configuration management, performance capacity optimization, compliance burden management, ensuring SLAs are met, and more.
SLA acronym for Service Level Agreement is a form of guarantee given by web hosting providers.
- Automation: in cloud Operations, you can automate many operations. This will reduce disruption to users. Automation of processes also leads to self-healing systems.
- Easy: Compared to traditional approaches, cloud operations is relatively easy.
- Scalability: with cloud technology, you can easily adjust to any situation you find yourself in.
At any time, you can increase the capacity if you are experiencing growth and reduce it if otherwise without spending any extra money for hardware or space.
Cloud technology makes capacity planning and the management of assets become virtualized.
- Cost-effective: Cloud operations require fewer resources compared to traditional approaches and, as a result, cost less.
Also, it makes it possible to track resources, making it easy to allocate expenses in the right manner
- Remote Capabilities: Cloud technology gives access to control servers remotely anywhere since there is no onsite server.
- Backup Management: Data recovery is straightforward and is done automatically with Cloud technology. This is possible because, in cloud technology, data is not stored onsite physically, neither is it centrally located.
- Shared resources: with cloud computing application that shares similar services can co-exist without any connection between them.
- Continuous operations: with Cloud technology, you can update the software without any disruption to service. So once you still the proper mechanism in place, you will always have continuous operations.
- Attack Vulnerability: since the data is stored in the cloud, and every company now has its info online, this can be another problem regarding information theft.
Even the best organizations have experienced a breach of security, and this still remains a potential risk in the cloud.
Irrespective of the advanced security measures put in place, it is still risky to store confidential information on the cloud.
- Dependence on Network connectivity: Cloud technology totally relies on the internet. This means that you need to have a fast, consistent and reliable connection to enjoy your experience on the cloud.
- Limited control: customers sometimes might encounter limited control over resource deployment. Since the remote servers are owned and managed by service providers, it is hard for companies to have flexibility and control over their backend infrastructure.
- Downtime: This is regarded as one of the most important downsides of cloud computing.
Problems like loss of power, data centers going out of service, low internet connectivity, and other technical outages may be encountered by the cloud providers. This will lead to a temporary downtime
- Vendor Issues: you might encounter serious problems if you want to move from one cloud company to another because of the differences in their services.
Sometimes applications that are run on the present hosting provider might cause configuration issues and extra expenses on another hosting company.
Also, your data might become vulnerable to attacks due to compromises that might have happened during migration.
The world is going completely digital, and this means every business is moving online. Taking your business online means you need hosting. Getting a professional to hold your hand in cloud operations is very crucial.
Although many outfits position themselves as professional, a considerable amount offers services that leave a lot to be desired in terms of quality.
In the midst of this is Adds. Adds offers a cloud solution, and this includes consultation.
With more than three decades under its belt, Add Cloud is the perfect fit for any cloud operation issue you might have.
Adds cloud services ensure customers do not have to worry about issues such as server maintenance, backing up of data, and the cost of software and hardware.
With a specially tailored service for fast-growing businesses, scaling up is easy, and Adds cloud services ensures you never outgrow your server hardware.
Either you are well established or just starting, Adds has all the infrastructure and human resources to support your software application requirements.
Every business wants a cloud service that will allow them to grow their business. With Add Cloud, you have nothing to worry about. A hardware platform that will support your growth is provided. Not only that, the maintenance upgrade and backups of hardware are also taken care of. This allows you to focus on other aspects of your business.
If you need additional licenses or need help, all you have to do is dial the support and have your issues solved.
It doesn't matter if you are on a $10 VPS Hosting plan or even less. When it comes to cloud operations, knowledge matters most.
It is not unusual to see someone on a $10 VPS Hosting plan enjoy more benefits than someone who pays as much as $50. It all depends on the knowledge.
Concepts such as Cloud monitoring and the likes are alien, but now that you have read this piece, you should make better decisions concerning cloud hosting.
Learn more :