Cheap Windows VPS Features
VPS which is short for Virtual Personal Server hosting is a type of web hosting that various websites share a singular physical server that is partitioned by the hypervisor into different distinct websites offering adequate resources and indisputable privacy. It has become quite popular and accepted as it is cheap, reliable and secured. It is segregated into a fully managed system and a self-managed system. The various types of web hosting are offered by a lot of services providing companies using numerous system operators mainly Linux and Windows. The Windows VPS hosting, the web hosting provided by windows, an operating system, is based on the sharing of the Windows server 2012layout. The Windows server 2012 layout is a physical server of the Windows Operating System which uses the Windows version 8. It is home to hundreds of websites due to its amazing features and affordable pricing system. Windows hosting is also a household name as it enjoys large patronage and familiarity to customers.
Windows is usually chosen when compared to Linux web hosting. This is because it is the most popular and used operating system as its software programs are most compatible with each other and are more used by people. Due to Windows’ easiness and ready-to-go nature, it is chosen over the Linux Operating System though it is faster, more stable, and has a better performance record. The first Windows VPS hosting was on large scale launched with the Windows XP version followed by Windows Vista. The Windows VPS hosting system is supported by the native and hosted hypervisor.
One of the most attractive things about Windows is that it is affordable to all business types. It is also very compatible with other daily work software programs which we are conversant with and using it is very easy for everyone, so one must not be expertly trained before using the interface smoothly, hereby contributing in further reducing costs. This is because it eliminates the need of getting highly trained personnel to set up and manage the server, or websites. Below are some of the most attractive features of a cheap Windows VPS to customers.
- A dedicated live chat that responds immediately a message is sent. This is most helpful especially in case there is a problem that needs immediate attention. If a customer is to have a problem, the live chat feature offers a quick solution as long as that problem can be handled by the website operator. After contacting the operator, they will give a referral to what exactly to do and who can perform this function. This helps the smooth running of the website and ensures a quick solution to the website’s technical problem since it is very dedicated and reliable.
- Ultimate Hardware and SSD space: Using the windows VPS hosting system, you are assured of never running out of hardware and SSD (Solid State Drive) space. With this unlimited provision of space, there are hardly any technical glitches especially about memory or space because you are fully covered. The Windows VPS hosting constantly inspects the memory and storage capacity of the website’s storage space and gives a notification for update and expansion of the space. This is however most unlikely because the storage provided is usually very massive.
- A dedicated IP address: Windows VPS hosting guarantees you a constant dedicated IP address that is always available and can be easily accessed by the users of the website. This feature gives your website an attractive allure to your users because of its reliability.
- Easy to use VPS hosting: All of us have at one point or the other used Windows software because they are very ubiquitous. Owing to this familiarity, using Windows VPS hosting is very easy and not complex at all. The layout is very clear and the instructions are written in very plain terms. This contributes significantly to making the setup and management of the website very easy.
- High-level Enterprise data backup: Some web hosting providers usually leave their users with little or almost no back up which can be very frustrating. The user needs to find a suitable backup or suffer the possible data loss that cannot be retrieved. All this is absent when using the Windows VPS hosting. It offers premium backup that operates to the user’s taste. This backup feature could be daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly, and all have been designed to suit the user's needs and tastes. It could also be set to automatic restore in case of any crash or data loss.
- The flexibility of the Windows VPS web hosting to be written in different programming languages. The language range is from .ASP classic, to . ASP NET ,to MSSQL (Microsoft SQL).
- Instant setup: When you make the payment for the website, it is quickly set up and the details are sent to you. This saves your time and helps you have a quick start-up with your business by not having to wait for a long procedure before getting your website hosted.
- Immediate connection from Remote Desktop: Once you set your remote desktop VPS online it can connect immediately to the website via RDP.
- Easy upgrades: The Windows VPS can easily be upgraded to suit the website’s conditions. Either a change in payment plans or storage provisions are possible.
- Customization: The website can be fully customized to the owner’s taste as detailed as possible. With audio and even video features present.
- Scalability: The Windows VPS can be removed and added at will to the load balancer.
- Good Availability: The websites are always available and this helps to hold frequent visits from customers and gives an impression of reliability and redundancy.
- Amazing speed and Reliability: With the Windows VPS hosting, an amazing speed of 1Gbp is assured. It is also very reliable as it uses the SSD which is a very fast server drive. This VPS hosting type also offers impressively fast uplinks, making all websites using this web hosting to give a smooth and enjoyable performance.
- Regular Traffic Checks: With the Windows VPS hosting you do not need to worry about crashes due to heavy traffic because the servers are regularly checked and a traffic balance operation is carried out. This makes the website very safe and free from possible crashing hazards which are a constant worry of most websites.
- Good security system: Hackers are every website’s nightmare but with Windows VPS hosting, the security breach fear is eliminated. This is due to the server’s top security and the exclusive disclosure of the website details to only the administrators.
Cheap SSD Windows VPS
All web hosting providers use either the SSD or HDD for storage. The HDD (Hard Disk Drive ) is one of the most popular storage devices that is made of an electro-mechanical material that stores and retrieves digital data using magnetic storage and one or more rigid rapidly rotating platters coated in a magnetic material. It has been used for a very long time, making it archaic. However, it is still used by some device making companies, mostly because it is less expensive than the SSD. Also, it is very noisy, which is a nuisance, and finally, it has a major problem of excessive power consumption. Due to all these many disadvantages, most Windows VPS now uses the SSD for its storage.
Moving forward, seeing the abbreviation SSD, you’re probably wondering what it is. Well, SSD is short for Solid State Drive and is an integrated device that uses storage assemblies to store data circuit flash, typically using the persistently secondary ones as the memory hierarchy of the computer. It was introduced in 1991, and stores data in cells. The SSD has since become very patronized and used all over the world since its introduction to the web hosting market. In comparison to the electro-mechanical drives, SSDs are very resistant to physical shock, are not noisy, and have a quicker latency which is a big deal currently. Also, it has a faster access time and is one of the earliest, if not the first semiconductor storage devices with a hard drive interface. SSD is now quickly taking the place of the HDD (Hard Disk Drive) due to the following advantages.
- Less access time: Unlike the Hard Disk Drive which spends a great time in loading if it is needed to be accessed which can be very frustrating, the Solid State drive uses very little time in loading when being accessed. This makes it very easy to use and appealing to users.
- No noise: There is absolutely no noise from moving parts or generators experienced when using the Solid State, making it less of a nuisance and environmentally friendly.
- Storage Capacity: It has an impressive storage size space, making it very sustainable for extensive website use, assuring you of no problems of overloading and crashing.
- No heat generation: It does not generate any heat during Its operation because it does not have moving parts and requires little power to run on, unlike the Hard Disk Drive. This makes it comfortable and environmentally friendly too.
- Magnetic Resistance: It is not affected by magnetism and so glitches are avoided from any magnetic interference. This is because it is made of semiconducting material.
All these are wonderful reasons for the replacement of Hard Disk Drives by Solid State Drives, and that is exactly what most Windows VPS hosting uses. Another breathtaking advantage is the affordability of Windows VPS hosting. Below are some of the pricing plans:
- First, you should know that you can get Windows hosting services for as low as just $5 per month. However, that is for the more regular ones. More which offers greater services are gotten as further listed.
- Windows server 1024 available at $16.99/monthly
- Windows server 2048 available at $29.99/monthly
- Windows server 4096 available at $44.99/monthly
Get Your Windows VPS Today
With all these amazing features that can be easily purchased at a friendly price, why not join in the revolution of using Solid State Drive supported Windows VPS hosting.
You can easily get a Windows VPS most conveniently by going to the Windows website and applying for one. You describe what you want, and make the necessary payments. When the payments are made, the details of the website are then sent to you by email and all you do is install it. Alternatively, you can get it from any third-party providers, the best being VPSserver.com.
After purchase, below are the basic steps to install a Windows VPS:
- You first log into your control panel, by making use of the details provided in the email that was sent to you by Windows or your provider.
- Having logged in, you then click on Virtual Server 2012, since that is the current version in use.
- A different screen will now appear. On this screen, you will see a create VPS button which you should then click.
- You then configure your Windows VPS. There will be two fields. In the first one, you would need to type in your desired VPS name, and in the second, your domain name.
- Next, you set your VPS administrator’s field right. What this means is the username you would like to use and your desired password. The password should be one only you know and should remain undisclosed to avoid hacking hazards.
- After the validation of the configuration, you need to specify the generation of your VPS. That is its exact use and mode of operation.
- Then you select the IP address you wish to use for your website.
With all these, you are finally set and have gotten your Windows VPS.
Learn more :
VPS Hosting Dallas TX