Whatever it is you do, as long as you are in need of a cloud server, your best bet will be to go for the GoDaddy cloud server, and you’ll definitely get the value for your money. Wait no further, contact GoDaddy today and experience the best of web hosting.
GoDaddy Is Now Offering Cloud Hosting Services.
Cloud hosting has grown to become one of the most popular types of web hosting because of its secure storage of private resources on multiple servers and easy access and retrieval of the resources when needed. In cloud hosting, there are basic installations in the service of the cloud either in the public or private cloud. Therefore, in cloud hosting, there is the presence of the private and public cloud.
The private cloud is not usually talked about a lot and it may be a little challenging to understand when one starts meddling into cloud hosting because of the lack of information about the private cloud. However, it is simple to understand and the benefits are also numerous when the crucial details about the private cloud are spelled out. Having a private cloud (or a corporate or internal cloud) is basically having exclusive resources and an individual cloud tailored for you.
One of the reasons people opt for private cloud is privacy and individuality as private cloud gives you personal space and your resources and information are not available on the public cloud since your data is stored on private servers. As a result of the storage of data on the isolated network or private server, there is no doubt a boost in security as data privacy is ensured.
With the storage of the data on an isolated server, the user has the freedom to make changes to anywhere he sees fit as he alone can customize his private resources to his or her taste with barely any restrictions. Aside from freedom to customization, the user also has efficient control of the resources exclusive to him, the user knows what to edit, what to do for an overall increase in performance.
However, aside from such benefits of the private cloud, some people still opt for the public cloud as this type of cloud service also has its own individuality and in turn, its own benefits. There are a variety of services or infrastructures offered in general when it comes to the cloud these services are well known and people opt for public cloud. These services include; Software-as-a-service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), and the platform-as-a-service (PaaS). ‘As-a-service’ simply means the availability of such service as offered by the cloud hosting provider
The software-as-a-service (SaaS) being one of the most common infrastructures in cloud hosting, is an interface that allows the accessibility of apps hosted by the web hosting company and can be easily accessed through a web browser. The infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) is used in the management of the software-as-a-service, the software-as-a-service is managed through virtual tools like a virtual machine, network, and storage by bypassing the set back of physical infrastructure.The platform-as-a-service (PaaS) is a service designed for developers providing a platform or space with a working database for developers to run their applications.
These services Software-as-a-service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) are some of the reasons people opt for public cloud as some are looking for such features or infrastructures. These services can be either be used singly or in conjunction with the other services.
With knowledge of the public and private cloud in web hosting, one can now appreciate and understand the benefits of this type of web hosting. Some of the benefits of cloud hosting include:
Security: Security is ensured with cloud hosting because of the highly impenetrable firewalls set up in the cloud. Since data is stored in the cloud in cloud hosting, data is at least ensured to be secure.
Scalability is easy: With most of the management offered by the cloud web hosting provider, the interface for cloud hosting becomes very easy for the user to go through with barely any need for technical support. One can easily remove or add features he or she wants easily.
Domain name: Another benefit of cloud hosting is the free domain name offered to customers after subscribing to a cloud hosting plan.
Affordable cost: With only access to their cloud hosting plan, one gets infrastructure and access to management for free and also select a cloud hosting plan based on their budget.
Access to these benefits and features have drawn a lot of users to the web hosting type because of its amazing performance and as such, smart web hosting companies like GoDaddy has recently started offering cloud web hosting service. GoDaddy was first founded in 1997 and has its headquarters in Arizona in the United States of America. GoDaddy has grown to become one of the biggest web hosting companies in the world with over twenty million customers worldwide. With so many customers trusting them to offer the best services, in an attempt to satisfy and provide the best for their customers, GoDaddy started offering the cloud hosting type of web hosting to the satisfaction of their customers.The cloud hosting was created with all infrastructures available for the developers, professionals, and regular customers. GoDaddy stayed true to all the features of a cloud hosting type and benefits such as easy scalability, configurations, etc.
The cloud hosting in GoDaddy also offers a pay-as-you-go option which is a method where charges are calculated per hour. The GoDaddy web cloud hosting also offers automatic storage of data to the cloud amidst other benefits offered to customers.
Godaddy VPS Hosting Alternatives
GoDaddy was founded by Bob Parsons In 1997 and has grown to become one of the largest web hosting providers and millions of people have trusted their services thus purchasing their web hosting plans and hence their continuous growth. GoDaddy offers a range of features such as eCommerce features, price management, email tracking, data synchronization, web design, etc which has amassed their large customers. However, due to personal or individual reasons be it features or anything else. The following are some of the best alternatives to the web hosting giant – Godaddy.
- Wix: Wix was founded in 2006 by the Israeli developers Avishai Abraham, Nadav Abrahami, and Giora Kaplan and has amassed over 9 million users worldwide. Wix’s unique features such as its custom fields and the real-time updates are some of the reasons it sets itself apart from the crowd. Wix can serve as a perfect alternative to GoDaddy for customers looking for similar features that they once used in GoDaddy. Features such as eCommerce, Web design, and the website builder are all unique to both Wix and GoDaddy.
- Inmotion Hosting: This company in particular has distinguished itself from other web hosting services by some of its amazing features such as SSD hosting, great customer support, a beneficial 90-day refund policy, very cheap pricing for hosting plans, etc. InMotion has grown rather rapidly to become one of the top hosting services in the hosting country and around the globe since its founding in 2001 in Los Angeles. InMotion offers its plans not just for the popular shared hosting but also for VPS, reseller hosting, dedicated server hosting, WordPress, etc. According to information from the InMotion website, they have made it known that they host about 300,000 domain names. They also offered unlimited storage and bandwidth to their customers. Their services have a back end that is easy to operate and a cPanel that gives you control over email accounts, FTPs, install apps, enable SSL encryption, etc. Another amazing thing about InMotion is that they do not just stop there, they still many other added features like PostgreSQL hosting, Transfer websites, WooCommerce WordPress, cheap hosting, cheap dedicated servers, etc. Due to these added features, Inmotion is given an edge over other web hosting services and that’s also why it can act as an alternative to GoDaddy.
- Bluehost: Bluehost was founded in 2003 by Matt Heaton and it is based in Utah. Blue ost has also grown to become one of the leading platforms in web hosting, offering products like shared, dedicated, reseller, WordPress and VPS hosting. Bluehost has other options also that rank it high such as the free domain name, FTP access, free SSL certificates, site statistics, SSD hardware, web file manager, cPanel control panel, etc. Bluehost can serve as an excellent alternative to GoDaddy ranking really high as an alternative.
- VPSServer: VPSServer by Global cloud infrastructure is also an amazing alternative to GoDaddy web hosting. With its great pricing as low as $5 complete with a free 7-day trial and amazing features such as its support of a wide range of operating systems, its amazing hosting infrastructures, enhanced security, privacy, easy scalability, a wide range of web hosting plans, etc sets it apart from other web hosting companies and an ideal alternative to GoDaddy. Visit VPSServer.com to get started today.
- NameCheap: Namecheap was founded in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall and has become one of the most popular web hosting companies today. Namecheap’s WHOIS domain privacy is one of the many aspects that shows its individuality and affordability details why it is at the forefront of web hosting sites and one of the best alternatives to GoDaddy.
Selecting any one of the web hosting providers above as an alternative to GoDaddy will be an excellent decision from some of its similar features to GoDaddy to their own unique features, places them in a top tier category when selecting a GoDaddy alternative.
Godaddy VPS Hosting Competitors
GoDaddy has distinguished itself as one of the biggest web hosting providers today with over twenty million users and growing daily. However, some aspects, personal choice, pricing, or added features have set some web hosting companies on the level of GoDaddy in terms of certain features offered, with them being competitors. Some of those web hosting companies include:
- Domain.com: When it comes to domain name registration, no one does it like Domain.com. Founded in 1998, Domain.com has earned the distinction for its amazing speed when it comes to finding and giving domain names as well as the minimal cost in doing so. Their domain services include Email forwarding, Transfer lock, URL forwarding, etc. The ease and speed of the domain services offered by domain.com have earned it its distinction as one of the many competitors of GoDaddy.
- Bluehost: As mentioned earlier, Bluehost is one of the best alternatives for GoDaddy, it is no surprise it is also one of the biggest competitors of the platform. Founded in 2003 and based in Utah, it has grown to become one of the best web hosting providers out in the market today. The web hosting company's offer of the free domain together with its free SSL certificates set is an advantage and hence a competitor of GoDaddy that offers them at a price. Bluehost also offers free email addresses as well as, as described by many, 'a faster web hosting service'.
- DreamHost: DreamHost was founded in 1996 by Dallas Bethune, Josh Jones, Michael Rodriguez, and Sage Well and it is one of the oldest web hosting providers. Like BlueHost, DreamHost offers free domain names together with Free SSL certificates, something GoDaddy fails to offer. BlueHost has also been used by small businesses and startup businesses because of its simple scalability as well as an easy dashboard or control panel with GoDaddy failing to provide that as well. As a result, DreamHost gains its title as one of the main competitors of GoDaddy.
These Web hosting providers are labeled some of the biggest competitors of GoDaddy because of some of the distinctive features that set them apart.
Learn more :