Cheap VPS Windows Servers
There are very few Windows VPS hosting service providers on the market. So, it is often scarce to find a Windows VPS hosting with affordable pricing.
Notwithstanding the prices, many online small business owners prefer Windows VPS to Linux-based VPS because of the remote desktop access feature exclusive to Windows VPS. Also, their familiarity with Windows technology and Microsoft Office Suite influences their preference for Windows VPS. Unfortunately, many are unable to afford Windows VPS because of their relatively high costs, as compared to other forms of VPS hosting.
Our Windows VPS is one of the cheapest and most reliable VPS hosting services. Our monthly server plans start at $4.99. The rest of the plans are as follows:
The standard package is for webmasters who want a balanced supply of CPU power and Memory. There are 12 plans in this category:
- $4.99 for 1gb memory, 1 core, 25gb disk and 1tb transfer.
- $9.99 for 2gb memory, 2 cores, 50gb disk, and 2tb transfer.
- $14.99 for 3gb memory, 2cores, 75gb disk, and 3tb transfer.
- $19.99 for 4gb memory, 3 cores, 100gb disk, and 4tb transfer.
- $29.99 for 6gb memory, 4 cores, 150gb disk, and 5tb transfer.
- $39.99 for 8gb memory, 6 cores, 200gb disk, and 6tb transfer.
- $79.99 for 16gb memory, 8 cores, 400gb disk, and 7tb transfer.
- $139.99 for 24gb memory, 10 cores, 600gb disk, and 8tb transfer.
- $179.99 for 32gb memory, 12 cores, 800gb disk, and 9tb transfer.
- $319.99 for 64gb memory, 20 cores, 1600gb disk, and 10tb transfer.
- $499.99 for 96gb memory, 24 cores, 2400gb disk, and 11tb transfer.
- $899.99 for 192gb memory, 32 cores, 4800gb disk, and 12tb transfer.
The CPU-optimized package is an excellent choice for web developers who use excess CPU power. The plans in this category offer a vast supply of CPU power and provide other resources in minimal quantities:
- $69.99 for 1gb memory, 1 core, 25gb disk, and 1tb transfer.
- $139.99 for 2gb memory, 2 cores, 50gb disk, and 2tb transfer.
- $159.99 for 3gb memory, 2 cores, 75gb disk, and 3tb transfer.
- $219.99 for 4gb memory, 3 cores, 100gb disk, and 4tb transfer.
- $279.99 for 6gb memory, 4 cores, 150gb disk, and 5tb transfer.
- $419.99 for 8gb memory, 6 cores, 200gb disk, and 6tb transfer.
- $559.99 for 16gb memory, 8 cores, 400gb disk, and 7tb transfer.
- $699.99 for 24gb memory, 10 cores, 600gb disk, and 8tb transfer.
- $839.99 for 32gb memory, 12 cores, 800gb disk, and 9tb transfer.
- $1399.99 for 64gb memory, 20 cores, 1600gb disk, and 10tb transfer.
- $1679.99 for 96gb memory, 24 cores, 2400gb disk, and 11tb transfer.
- $2239.99 for 192gb memory, 32 cores, 4800gb disk, and 12tb transfer.
This package was created for developers who use applications that take up a lot of Memory. The plans offer an excess supply of Memory at the expense of other resources:
- $7.49 for 2gb memory, 1 core, 25gb disk, and 1tb transfer.
- $14.99 for 4gb memory, 2 cores, 50gb disk, and 2tb transfer.
- $22.49 for 6gb memory, 2 cores, 75gb disk, and 3tb transfer.
- $29.99 for 8gb memory, 3 cores, 100gb disk, and 4tb transfer.
- $44.99 for 12gb memory, 4 cores, 150gb disk, and 5tb transfer.
Despite its low pricing, our Windows VPS offers the same features as its more expensive counterparts. These features are:
- VPS Duplication: We store your VPS on 3 different servers. This method is called the 3-way storage, and it provides enhanced security for the information on your servers.
- Powerful Infrastructure: Our VPS is pre-installed with efficient switches to protect the servers against physical damage. We have also integrated the system with vital applications and storage to ensure that you can adjust the VPS to your preferences in a matter of seconds.
- Updated & Reliable Server Technology: Our VPS are powered by reliable Intel E5 Processors. Our network also comes with a 40gb connection that is guaranteed to improve the responsiveness of our servers.
- Operating System Templates: Our plans offer you a variety of Linux OS and Windows templates for you to choose from. You can then use this template to create a VPS with a few clicks.
- Protection against DDOS attacks: DDOS stands for Distributed Denial of Service. A DDOS attack occurs when a network of computers cause website traffic, leading to network failures. Through our plans, we protect websites against DDOS attacks. Our network detects disruptive website traffic, counters such attacks, and defends the VPS against future attacks.
- Private Networking: You can set up a virtual private network with other customers in your datacenter.
What can you do with Windows VPS
Although most of the VPS on the market are Linux-based, the Windows VPS remains the most popular kind of VPS. One of the reasons why it is so popular is the myriad of uses the VPS offers. Let’s take a look at some of these uses:
- Web Hosting: You can use your Windows VPS to host websites and online platforms. Windows VPS hosting organizes backups while the system is running, so there is no need to schedule a downtime for the backup. For this reason, eCommerce business owners and Forex traders, who require that their websites run for 24 hours everyday favour Windows VPS hosting.
In addition, you can use Windows VPS to host and update business information, as well as store user data in secure formats. This hosting service supports website content via HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP and NNTP.
- Database Hosting: Today, most businesses deploy database platforms like SQL to organize, store and retrieve data from the database. Windows VPS offer flexible features that enable the servers to host a variety of database platforms like SQL, or even as backend technology for websites.
- Host Important Applications: Another essential usage of Windows VPS is hosting vital applications that affect your business operations. If you have an online business, you may need these applications to run non-stop throughout the day. Since the Windows VPS offers every website developer full control over their private servers, it is an ideal method to ensure 24-hour delivery from essential business applications.
If you run an online logistics and transport business, for instance, the Windows VPS would ensure that your applications always remain available, so that your customers can place their shipping or transport orders at any moment of the day. This way, you can minimize losses in your business and establish your organization as a reliable brand in your field. Besides, you can rest assured that your clients will enjoy quality experience whenever they visit your online platform.
- Remote Desktop Access: The remote desktop access feature is one of the unique features of the Windows VPS. This feature allows website users to log on to the website from multiple locations around the world.
- Mail Servers:Windows VPS can be used to run email servers. Unlike traditional email services that send emails to the end-user through a series of shared service systems, the Windows VPS sends the email from an organization directly to the user. Every Windows VPS is made up of end-to-end encryption which ensures that confidential information in emails remains secure. Because of this, many organizations now utilize the Windows VPS as their email server.
- Backups: Windows VPS can be used to back up information on your websites. It is essential that you back up your system regularly to safeguard data in case of system failures. The Windows VPS organizes backups daily so that that website developers can recover files quickly in the event of system failures.
- Host Multiplayer Games: The windows VPS provides connectivity features which online gamers can deploy to hold virtual multiplayer games among players from various locations across the world.
What are VPS Used for?
VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It is a form of website hosting that lets webmasters host their websites independently, using a private server, as opposed to relying on shared servers or dedicated hosting. Here are some of the common uses of a VPS:
- Running a Website: The VPS is an ideal choice for scaling your websites. Because the VPS is exclusive to each user, websites hosted on the private server are often more responsive than websites on shared servers. VPS also offers resources like CPU, RAM, and a host of other resources that are absent in shared hosting.
- Hosting your Server: A website is not the only infrastructure you can host on a VPS. You can also host online games, or even design the virtual environment for your games.Nevertheless, some VPS hosting services do not permit their users to run online games. So, study the terms of your VPS contract before hosting a game,
- Testing Applications for your online business: If your company relies heavily on applications for your business operations, you may need to test the applications before you use them. Testing these applications on a dedicated or shared server may incur huge bills.
- File backups: VPS can help you back up your files to protect them ahead of possible system failures. If you use cloud storage for your backup, you may incur high bills. But with VPS, you can secure your files without breaking the bank.
5 Ways to Use a Windows VPS for your business
The Windows VPS is the subject of concern for many small businesses and large organizations around the world. These organizations are curious to discover ways to enhance their business with Windows VPS.
Take a look at the variety of ways you can utilize Windows VPS for your business:
- Host your website and email: If your business website is currently being hosted on a shared server, you can purchase a VPS and move your website to the VPS. This transfer will increase your website performance and reduce the amount you would have spent on website hosting.
You can also host your mail service on the VPS instead of using a shared mail service system. Windows VPS will give you total control over your mail service and website, and help you improve the online experience of customers on your website.
- Set Up a Virtual Desktop: After you have purchased and installed your VPS, you can decide the applications and features you would want on your server. This group of applications make up the virtual desktop. You may choose to duplicate the applications on your physical desktop on your virtual desktop. Just like your physical desktop, the virtual desktop supports the Microsoft Office software. Even accounting software like Quicken will function on the desktop.
- Access your Business Applications from multiple locations: The pandemic has encouraged many organizations to embrace remote work culture. Do you want your employees to access work files remotely on an application? Host the application on your Windows VPS. Your Workers will make adjustments to the files, and submit their projects on the server so that anyone can access it from various locations in the world.
- Host Vital Business Applications: Windows VPS offers pre-installed performance and redundancy features that will ensure that your vital applications are always available for use. The VPS organizes backups while the system is running, and offers DDOS protection to defend the servers against network failures. Once the Windows VPS is installed, your business will run smoothly even during power outages.
- Minimalize your power usage on your Physical Desktops and move your files to Cloud: Since most of the applications on your physical desktop will be on your virtual desktop after you purchase a VPS, you can quit investing in high-powered physical infrastructure and move most of your files to Cloud.
Learn more :